top of page

PVC Vendo reports record breaking figures

Updated: May 18, 2021

We are pleased to reveal that we have recorded record sales figures across the network for March 2021. PVC Vendo currently has 22 franchisees covering 33 territories.

Founded by Ivan Calhoun in 1981, the company was franchised in 1989. Experienced franchisor Darren Taylor bought the business in 2018, bringing it into the Taylor Made Franchising group alongside Stumpbusters, Wilkins Chimney Sweep, Thomas Cleaning and Iconic Window Cleaning.

Commercial vehicle cleaning

David Callister, General Manager at PVC Vendo said,

‘We are pleased to report that March 2021 saw our highest turnover figures in a single month, in seven years. This growth is a result of the hard work of our new marketing manager Natalie and a targeted digital marketing campaign we commissioned. We are one of the few franchisors who provide leads and contracts for our franchisees, which undoubtedly explains why when a franchisee buys a PVC Vendo territory, they rarely let it go. Since we purchased PVC Vendo in 2018, we have only had one franchise (4.5%) up for resale. The rest (95.5%) have all renewed their franchise agreements and on retirement most hand the businesses on to family members.’

Natalie said,

‘I joined PVC Vendo in September 2020 to help grow the client base for franchisees. I talk to companies up and down the country, finding out about the size of their fleet and letting them know about the services we offer, particularly explaining how flexible we are. I’m delighted to say that most of our franchisees are now fully booked for evening and weekend work, which I am obviously very pleased about. We are a great team here at PVC Vendo head office, David Callister, Mick Heapy, Alan Mclean and myself and I’m grateful for all their support since I joined.’

Franchise opportunities

There are currently only a handful of PVC Vendo territories still available for sale, these include Lincoln, South West England and North Humberside. Anyone interested in joining this successful franchise organisation should contact David Callister on



bottom of page